Bracket left for Dispenser Paprtect
Reduce germ transmission via your touchscreens! Left Bracket for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover.
Touchscreens are a common source of germ transfer in restaurants, shopping centres, food shops, airports, healthcare and other public environments. It is simply not feasible to disinfect the screens after every use, so germs easily spread from one user to another.
Paprtect is an environment-friendly finger cover that improves hygiene and lets your customers feel safer using your touchscreens, while also reducing your employees’ workload. The single-use finger cover is made from 100% recyclable paper and is ideal for use at payment terminals or the office coffee machine.
For mounting the Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover on the left of the touchscreen (when viewed from the front). Double-sided tape and a screw attachment are included. The screw attachment consists of three pan head screws that you use to attach the mount to the touchscreen and four screws to attach the dispenser to the mount. See the installation instructions below, at paprtect.com or consult the manual included with the dispenser.
- Use a spirit level on the vertical back part of the mount (the smallest of the three surfaces)
- Mark three holes with a pencil (choose three holes that are well distant from each other) on the left side of the touchscreen.
- Drill three holes using a Ø1.5 mm drill bit.
- Remove the backing on the tape and attach the mount on the left side of the touchscreen so the three marked holes are visible in the holes on the mount.
- Attach the mount to the touchscreen with the three pan head screws.
- Attach the dispenser to the mount with four screws
- Insert the power cord under the dispenser or use batteries (battery cover is on the front of the dispenser).
For use with
- Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover
|Bracket left for Dispenser Paprtect||Article data|
|Paprtects article number||PPT-003-L|
|Country of origin||Sweden|
|Product dimensions||112 x 83 x76 mm|
|Minimun order quantity||1 pcs|
|Number of units in the base unit||1 pcs|
|Quantity per outer package||1 pcs|
|Carton length||134 mm|
|Carton width||91 mm|
|Carton height||82 mm|