Touchscreens are a common source of germ transfer in restaurants, shopping centres, food shops, airports, healthcare and other public environments. It is simply not feasible to disinfect the screens after every use, so germs easily spread from one user to another.
Paprtect is an environment-friendly finger cover that improves hygiene and lets your customers feel safer using your touchscreens, while also reducing your employees’ workload. The single-use finger cover is made from 100% recyclable paper and is ideal for use at payment terminals or the office coffee machine.
For a complete solution, you also need paper rolls (Paper Rolls Paprtect Fingercover) to fill the dispenser. Press your finger in the hole (the black marking on the paper) to apply the cover to your finger.
- Protects your finger from the germs on the touchscreen
- A new, convenient way to stay safe – customers and staff will thank you
- The paper is 100% recyclable
- Long lasting
- Easy to replace the roll
- The dispenser runs on a 6-volt power source or four C batteries (we recommend industrial batteries)
System: Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover
Dispenser material: Recycled PP plastic
Dispenser colour: Black
For use with:
- Paper Rolls Paprtect Fingercover
- Material: 100% recyclable and compostable paper
- Number: 2,100 finger covers per roll. A total of 8,400 finger covers per package (four rolls)
Accessories (different attachments for different touchscreens)
- Table mount for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover (comes with purchase of dispenser, to place on a surface near the touchscreen)
- Right-hand mount for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover (on the right of the touchscreen when viewed from the front)
- Left-hand mount for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover (on the left of the touchscreen when viewed from the front)
- Wall mount for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover (to be mounted on the wall next to the touchscreen)
- Pole mount for Dispenser Paprtect Fingercover (free-standing)